Basic properties and advantages of water-based UV coatings
Water-based UV coatings mainly include water-based UV resins, photoinitiators, additives and colored coatings. Among all the components, the water-based UV resin has the greatest impact on the performance of the water-based UV coating. The performance of the water-based UV resin affects the strength, corrosion resistance and curing sensitivity of the cured film on the surface of the coating. Water-based resins are also affected by photoinitiators, and under the influence of photoinitiators, water-based resins can be cured under light conditions. Therefore, photoinitiators are also an important part of water-based UV coatings, and the future development needs of photoinitiators are polymerizable and macromolecules.
1. The viscosity of the paint can be adjusted by itself without diluting monomers, which eliminates the toxicity and irritation of traditional paints.
2. Appropriate addition of rheological additives can reduce the viscosity of the coating system and facilitate the coating process.
3. When coating on materials such as plastics, water can be used as a diluent to improve the adhesion of the coating to the coating.
4. Improve the dustproof and anti-scratch ability of the paint before curing, and improve the finish of the paint.
5. The cured film is ultra-thin.
6. Coating equipment is easy to clean.
7. Waterborne UV coatings have good flame retardant properties.
8. Since no low-molecular reactive diluent is used, flexibility and hardness can be balanced.
The introduction of drum closureJune 10, 2023Closure Flange will protect drum content with maximum security, free from leakage and contamination.Finished with zinc plated passivation in Chrome 3 and Chrome 6, or coated with epoxy phenolic.NBR, E...view
Packaging Industry Outlook In ChinaJuly 1, 2022Since the informatization was taken as the key point of the development strategy of the manufacturing industry in 2015, the Chinese government has actively promoted the implementation of relevant poli...view
Cold-rolled SteelJune 19, 2023Cold-rolled steel refers to steel produced through cold rolling. Cold rolling is the process of further rolling No.1 steel plate to the target thickness at room temperature. Compared with hot-rolled s...view
Market of Steel and Plastic Drums in ChinaApril 2, 2022Market of Steel and Plastic Drums in China Steel drums and Plastic Drums are widely applied in various industries, such as Petroleum industry, light industry, chemical industry and even in food packa...view
Reasons Why Steel Price RisingJuly 1, 2022Currently, steel prices continued to rise. The reasons are even more complex.First, market demand is picking up. Since May 2020, China's economy has gradually returned to normal, and China's d...view