National And Local Environmental Protection Policies Of Chemicals
1. National environmental protection policies
1) The Ministry of Finance, the National Development and Reform Commission, and the Ministry of Environmental Protection jointly issued, formulated, and issued the Pilot Measures for Volatile Organic Pollutant Charging, which will be implemented from October 1, 2015. The pilot industry includes petrochemical and packaging and printing two categories.
2) Ministry of Finance, State Administration of Taxation issued on January 26 "the notice that collects excise tax on battery, coating", since February 1 collects excise tax on coating, collect in production, entrust processing and import link, applicable tax rate is 4%. The coating with volatile organic compounds (VOC) content below 420 g/l (including) under construction condition is exempt from consumption tax. This will accelerate the environmental protection of the coating industry, coating products of environmental protection upgrade will become the key.
2. Local environmental protection policies
1) The Beijing Environmental Protection Bureau has issued the Notice on Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) Pollute Charging Standard, implementing differentiated charges for VOC emissions from October 1, 2015.For those who have passed the assessment of clean production of volatile organic compounds, whose emission concentration is less than or equal to 50% of the municipal emission limit, and who have not been punished by the environmental protection department for polluting the environment in the current month, the charge standard is 10 yuan /kg. For those who have not installed the waste gas treatment facilities, the charge standard is 10 yuan /kg. Or the operation of waste gas treatment facilities is not normal, or volatile organic compounds exceed the standard of emissions and other environmental pollution behavior, the charge standard is 40 yuan /kg. The charge standard for other cases is 20 yuan /kg;
2) Starting from 2016, solvent-based coating manufacturers in Beijing shall not produce, transform, and upgrade locally, and shall not move out.