The quality and storage life of steel drums are not only affected by the production process, treatment methods, transportation, filling, storage, emptying and other factors of steel drums, but also significantly changed with the different understanding of steel drum users about products and their acceptance standards.
Factors affecting the shelf life of empty steel drums:
1. The responsibility of the packaging drum manufacturer: the quality of external coating, ink, sealing ring and other accessories of the steel drum.
2. The responsibility of the drum manufacturer and the customer: transportation and disposal of empty drums.
3. The responsibility of the packaging drum customer: storage conditions and duration of empty steel drums.
Factors affecting the quality and storage life of steel drums after filling:
1. The quality of the outer coating, selected ink, gasket, lining or inner coating of the steel drum, that is, the quality of the inner coating of the steel drum, shall be the responsibility of the packaging steel drum manufacturer.
2. The compatibility between the steel barrel filling products and the inner coating of the steel barrel, as well as the physical and chemical properties of the filled products.
3. Filling and disposal of steel drums, for which the users of steel drums are responsible, including filler, distributor and end user.
4. The end user shall be responsible for the storage of steel drums after delivery and filling.
Short comments: The properties of steel barrel filling products can directly affect the service life of steel barrel after filling, such as drum closures and other sealing parts. The quality of the sealing methods also influence the life span of the drum.
New Product Launch-IBC CapJune 30, 2022To provide more packaging accessoires to more shipping containers, we are develping the IBC tote cap for customers.Made of high-density polyethylene for durable and long lasting use of long distance t...view
Overview Of Metal Packaging Container ClosureJuly 1, 2022The metal sealing compound is used for the sealing of rigid packaging containers and is mainly used for the sealing of various bottles, cans and barrels. In order to make the seal good, rubber or resi...view