Installation And Operation Manual Of Open Steel Drum Closure
This is the installation instruction for 210 liter open drum closure, taking the clamp locking ring as an example.
1. The operator must wear appropriate gloves during the installation of the steel barrel locking ring.
2. Use the hoop, cap and washer individually which should be all matched with the steel drum, and do not mix them together while using.
3. Check that the gasket on the cover is correctly installed in the groove of the cover.
4. Place the cover on the steel drum and carefully fix the sealing washer at the barrel opening coil of the steel drum.
5. The tightening direction of the closer lever wrench is clockwise. Fix one end of the lever in a proper position with one hand and press the sealing ring down along the circumference of the cover until it is safely fixed at the coil at the barrel opening.
6. Slowly pull the lever until it is completely closed to the edge of the barrel hoop. Compress the washer to lock the end.
7. Fix the lever and barrel hoop hole with the sealing device.
Short comments: Once the open steel drum locking ring for liquid goods is installed, it should be already filled with goods and cannot be opened again during transportation. If it is opened before transportation to the destination, the sealing performance of the steel drum can not be guaranteed to comply with the provisions of the United Nations.
Leakage Problems Of Steel DrumJuly 1, 20221. Leakage of barrel body weldIn the original manufacturing of medium-sized steel drums, raw material steel plates with a thickness of 1.0mm may be commonly used, but after the thickness is changed to...view