Installation Instructions For 210L Open Steel Drum Closure
Installation instructions for 210L open steel drum closure
1. During the installation of the steel barrel sealer, the operator must wear appropriate gloves.
2. the use and steel drum matching bucket hoop, barrel cover and gasket, can not be mixed.
3. Check whether the gasket on the cover is properly installed in the groove of the cover.
4. put the lid on the steel drum, carefully fix the sealing gasket part at the drum mouth coil pipe of the steel drum.
5. The fastening direction of the lever wrench of the sealer is clockwise. Secure one end of the lever in place with one hand and press down the seal ring along the circumference of the lid until it is securely secured to the coil at the barrel mouth.
6. Slowly turn the lever until it is fully closed to the edge of the barrel hoop ring. Compress the gasket to lock the lid.
7. Fix lever and barrel hoop ring hole with sealing device.
Short comments: the ring together with the drum clamp is the most common type closure for open head drum, and can be installed easily.
The Future Of Packaging IndustryJune 30, 2022According to the research of Smithers in the future of packaging: long term strategic forecast to 2028, by 2028, the global packaging market will grow at an annual rate of nearly 3%, reaching more tha...view
Manufacture and use of open drumsJune 25, 2023The use of the opening bucket: mainly used for loading paint, high rarefied liquid, powder, solid. The lid of the bucket can be fully opened, used and operated. There are two kinds of barrel hoops, b...view